Concierge Behavioral Health Services for First Responders & Essential Workers
- Case Management
- Emergency Management
- Crisis Rapid Response
First on the Scene Support for Your Department
Igniting the discussion of mental wellness in EMS, Fire, Law Enforcement, & Disaster Service personnel
We’ve been on the scene since the very beginning, which means we’ve been actively striving to meet the needs of first responders since the discussion began. We know how to help your department or organization provide your workers with the support they need.
Our team is intimately acquainted with the needs of emergency workers — they’re our families, our clients, our friends, or even us. We understand and respect the first responder culture. We’re not just sitting on our couches waiting for our clients to come in — we’re out there with you, whenever you need us in person or through telehealth.
First responders trust us. They know that the therapists and staff at First Alarm “get” them, and that’s the best place to start from when you’re looking for behavioral health resources, education, and peer support for your people.
What Is Concierge Behavioral Health?
It’s hard to process stress, emotional issues, or trauma when you’re struggling to meet basic needs, much less navigate their private pay, insurance or worker benefits systems.
We give our clients a clear picture of their benefits and help them access the resources they’re entitled to so they don’t have to worry about what they can afford. They’ll know.
We take a wrap-around, case management approach to helping our clients. We help them gain access to every type of service they’ll need through their whole Continuum of Care, including community resources and Workers’ Comp.
We’ll walk with them… all the way back to full-time and on duty.
How we help you support the people in your department:
- We work with you to create a work culture that supports each team member through solid peer support systems where team members help each other process their stressors. Who better to understand and relate?
- We reach out to family members because family members often share in the stress when things get hard. Setting up support networks and gaining access to services for family members treats the whole system. A stable home contributes greatly to a good work life.
- We provide custom education training programs and seminars that equip members of your department to develop successful coping strategies, assess challenges, and learn skills that help them to thrive.
- We come on scene to conduct debriefing processes after signficant events that help emergency workers process their experiences, so they can move on and move back into their daily lives and duties.
- We provide counseling services for individuals, couples, families, and groups — in our various site locations and via telehealth. We use evidence-based treatment methods that have been proven effective in providing support for those experiencing severe stress, depression, anxiety, insomnia, and PTSD, including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
…so that you can be confident your people are getting the best, established care available.
We are gold standard in providing behavioral health support to emergency support workers.
From individuals to organizations and departments, we help first responders process their experiences and restore balance so they can be effective in their work and in their lives.
You need your emergency workers to be ready to face whatever comes and so does the community.
They need to be healthy and strong.
But that doesn’t mean impervious.
Impervious isn’t real.
First Alarm Accolades
“We’ve had two losses, both suicides. We brought Tina twice on how to recognize, deal with, and address trauma issues. First Alarm has had an intricate role evaluating what we have in place using our local resources.
First Alarm is very open-minded. There’s no ego. First Alarm jumps right in and collaborates with our local resources and gets to the bottom of what needs to be done.”
“We needed to find the person who could break through to the police and fire and really connect with them. Tina does that. She gets them and speaks the lingo.
Unlike other service providers, she’s entrenched in it. She’s completely focused on the Safety realm, and our people can tell. She’s really well received.
First Alarm Wellness has been a great and true addition to our departments. “
Individual & Group Counseling Sessions
We provide counseling services for individuals, couples, families, and groups — including Cognitive Processing Therapy & EMDR, either in person or telehealth.
Peer Support Development Training & Ongoing Support
The best way to create a supportive culture is to shape it from within. We’ll educate your team and continue to provide resources so they can support each other.
Wraparound Services & Case Management
It’s hard to recover emotionally when basic needs aren’t being met. We provide case management support for accessing any resources, including Worker’s Comp assistance.
Consultation & Planning
We’ll evaluate the needs of your department, identify strengths, and help you build additional resources so your people have the most complete support system possible.
Critical Incident Rapid Response
When you have a critical incident, we’ll be there to help your team process the event to reduce the potential long-term effects.
When you need us, you’ll be able to reach us. We always have team members on call.
The first step to a solid plan is to have policies in place. We’ll help you define the goals and needs of your program and create the policies that establish how your resources will be used.
Ready for a SitRep?
We’d love to discuss how we can help you and your department.
Contact us by using the form to the right or by email at email@example.com
Feel free to call us on our non-emergency voicemail line at (760)650-4128.
This form is not for emergency situations or client communications. Please call us or use our contact information in the footer or on our contact page.